Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Research paper science project

Research paper science project

Oct/Thu/2017 | Uncategorized

Science Topics for Research …

Research paper science project

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Research paper of a science project - …

Bookmark Widget for Adobe Captivate. Sorry This Adobe Captivate 4 widget has retired. If you are looking for Adobe Captivate widgets for newer versions follow this link. If you are still using Adobe Captivate 4 then it might be time to research paper science consider an update click here to read more about the current version of Adobe Captivate. The Bookmark / Resume Widget for Adobe Captivate allows a user to return to your course at uk, their last exit point. It keeps track of this by using a Local Shared Object on the users PC. Science Project! The package contains three (3) separate componets. One component for Adobe Captivate 2 Adobe Captivate 3 projects. This component will only work for projects published as SWF. There is no support for EXE publishing. One component for Adobe Captivate 4. Sonic! This component will work for projects published as SWF and EXE.

One advanced component for research science Adobe Captivate 4. This component allows you to pass a variable from Captivate 4 through a standard text entry box. This will allow you to keep multiple bookmarks for individual users on a shared PC. The Bookmark Component is an the dissertation, animation that you insert into Adobe Captivate which then keeps track of the users progress in your course/presentation and stores it in paper science a shared object on the users computer. If a user exits your project before having viewed all of it then it will store the pagenumber and remember this the next time the users launces your project. Uk! The user will then be given a choice on whether to continue from where they left off or start over again. Once a user has viewed your course/project to the end it will automatically reset the bookmark. This process is similar to what we normally do in LMS when we deploy Adobe Captivate content although the progress status is stored in the LMS database instead of on research paper project the users computer. The component works with Adobe Captivate 2, Adobe Captivate 3 and Adobe Captivate 4. It is essay crime built using ActionScript 2 so if you use it in Captivate 4 it needs to be an project, AS2 project. For Adobe Captivate 4 projects the component needs to be embedded into the project (this is the standard setting) It will not work if you choose to #8220;Externalize Animations#8221;. Bad Analogies! The component requires Flash Player 8 on the users computer as a minimum.

Component has been tested with IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox 2 Firefox 3. Please note that you should not use this component in research science project Captivate files that contain quiz questions in the middle of your project. While it would be possible to store a users answers to process questions it is not possible to inject these back into paper project, Captivate. Therefore if you have a project with quiz questions the admissions, bookmark component will only remember the location of their last visit not if they answered any questions. Resuming a project past a bunch of questions will set them as skipped in Captivate and will almost certainly result in the user failing your quiz. The bookmark component is only suitable for project that contain regular content or non-scorable objects. You can see a demonstration of research paper science it here . The demonstration consists of 5 slides. Each slide is displayed for literary about reading 4 seconds. Research Paper Project! The first slide contains the bookmark swf, which is set to are sports paid display for rest of project.

Once you launch the research science, demonstration it stores some data on your PC and records your progress. If you exit the the dissertation, demonstration before the last page and research paper project then return you will be asked if you want to continue or not. The last page of the demonstration resets the bookmark to zero again. If you buy the stars essay, component I offer a free change of the text in project the component. If you want to change the design to writing reading match your corporate ID I can do this for a US$ 15 fee.

If you purchase the Multiple User License or the Enterprise License any design modifications are free. Research Science! Question: When I insert the component in Adobe Captivate all I get is a blank box. Process Analysis Crime! Is that normal? Answer: Yes that is perfectly normal. In Edit view in Adobe Captivate all you get is a blank box.

However, once you publish your project it will work just fine. Question: What’s all this license stuff. Science Project! I just want to use it in literary essays reading my projects? Answer: The license stuff is actually pretty simple. If you want to paper project use this component in your projects (personal or professionally) then in 90% of the cases you just need to buy the Single User License. This license can be used by you in any number of projects for any number of users. The projects can be personal or for nursing school the company where you work.

However, the projects need to be used internally in the company where you work. You cannot add this component to a course / project that you intend to resale to an external client. In that case you would need to re-purchase the Single User License again per external project. The Multiple User License is just like above, but here all your developers in your company can use it. What if you are only 3 developers? Well then just buy 3 x Single User Licenses. If you are more than 5 people that needs to use it then the Multiple User License is cheaper for you. Research Project! The Enterprise License gives you the right to use the component in all your courses – internal or external, resale or giveaways you name it.

I can even modify the component with your own Corporate ID Brand if you want that. Question: We have a shared computer but people login to the computer/domain with their own user details. Will the nursing, bookmark be stored for each user? Answer: Yes if your users logon to a computer with a unique sign-on then the bookmark will be stored for each user individually. Question: Are we able to change the text in the component ourselves? Answer: No not at this time.

However, I offer a free customization service for text alterations. If you purchase the component just send me a mail afterwards with the new text you want to have added. Science! Question: I really would like to change the reading, design of the component so it has my company logo and corporate identity. Is it possible to change that? Answer: Yes it’s possible. I charge a fee of US$15 to do the design modifications for you.

I need the research paper project, relevant graphics as well as a mock-up of how you would like the final result to look like. Question: Can I use this component together with the TOC in Adobe Captivate 4? Answer: Yes as long as you disable the “Self Paced Learning” option in the TOC settings then it will work just fine. Question: Can I use this component in a course delivered through an LMS? Answer: Yes that is no problem at all. However, if you published the SCORM package directly from Captivate then you need to be sure that “Never send resume data” is deselected first in the Reporting settings. Question: I tried to insert this as a widget in Adobe Captivate 4 but I get a message saying “Not a valid widget”. What am I doing wrong?

Answer: Just insert he component as an Animation instead and then it will work. Literary Essays Writing! I named it “Bookmark Widget” before Adobe Captivate 4 was launched, so I was not aware that they had adopted this term. Project! Question: What if I buy it and it doesn’t work. Can I get a refund? Answer: No if you purchase the product you can’t get a refund. The component has been tested extensively on all types of are sports paid essay systems, browsers etc. without any issues. However, I can provide you with a test version of the bookmark component if you are worried about research it not working. Send me an email and I will send you a demo version of the component back by school resume email. Question: I really need an AS3 version. Can you please make me one? Answer: I would love to, but I am not really that well into research, AS3 yet.

I have an stars essay, AS3 version of the component on my agenda, but I can’t say when it will be ready. Question: I also bought the DomainLock Widget and want to paper use both of them in essays the same project. Paper Project! Is that possible? Answer: Yes that is possible. Place the DomainLock widget on the timeline first and then the Bookmark Widget afterwards. Reporting Widget for uk Adobe Captivate. Research Paper Science! Full Screen Widget for Adobe Captivate (free) Rounding Widget for are sports stars too much Adobe Captivate. This looks great! I have one question though are we able to research paper project change the text of the #8220;Do you want to start again from the point you left off#8221; text? I know I#8217;m being picky but I#8217;d love something simple like: #8220;Would you like to essays resume your session? Click yes to resume or no to start again#8221;.

Other than that it#8217;s great! (Will be buying as soon as my client says go ahead!) What are the licensing terms for this widget. If I were to purchase it, do you only license it for a single user, or would it be available to all the developers at my organization (about 10 developers)? I can change the text for research you and there is uk no need to worry about research paper science being picky ;o) I did quite a few changes of the text for people who needed it in Italian and Russian language. If you buy the component you can send me an email afterwards to admin (at) captivate4.com with the text you want and then I#8217;ll change it and mail it back to you. I just updated the nursing school admissions resume, post with info about research licensing terms. Originally it was a single user license although it wasn#8217;t actually clear until you bought and downloaded the component. Essays About Reading! I have had some emails regarding multiple users in a company using the research paper project, component in process essay crime their projects and I decided to offer a Multiple User License. If you have more than 6 people that will be using the science, component this will be the cheapest solution.

The third license I added is a license for unlimited users but also allows you to use the component in projects you or your company produce with the intent of resale to external customers. Can this be changed to write the resume, bookmark to a javascript variable that I can then store in a database. Science! Then when the user returns, it reads from a javascript variable that contains the uk, bookmark that I retreived from the database? It could be modified to do that but I expect that you would also need to write some form of username in the DB to identify the user later. Get in research touch at admin@captivate4.com if you want to discuss this in school resume more detail. is it possible to use the bookmark with a LMS where the position is saved in the LMS and not on research paper science project the PC? But with the pop-up.

No this component cannot do that. I had the question before so I am currently looking into if it#8217;s possible to do or not. I have been analyzing the hedgehog essay, suspend_data where Captivate stores the progress in an LMS, but it is a pretty complicated issue. I will put a post on the blog if this turns out to anything. Well the database is research really an LMS,but the content is stored on a different server in a different domain. So I use a proxy script to do all my AICC LMS communications.

I just need a widget that can capture the hedgehog, last slide the user is on or just left from send it to paper project a JS variable or call a JS function. That (my) coded function would handle all the LMS communications with my proxy script. Then when the use returns, the widget reads from uk a JS variable the slide bookmark and then uses that to jump to research science the bookmarked slide of they so choose to. Jerry get in touch with my by email at essay, admin@captivate4.com and we can see if we can get it to work. If you already have the javascripts then it shouldn#8217;t be difficult to modify the existing widget to paper project call and stars receive data from research project a javascript function. I am having trouble getting my bookmark to display. It appears to essay be loading into my project but all I am getting in the edit view is a blank box. Is this normal? When I publish the project I can#8217;t get the research science, bookmark to activate; any help would be appreciated.

As for the edit view yes that it normal. You wouldn#8217;t see anything other than a blank box in your Captivate project. Did you follow the about reading, instructions in the help file? Insert the research paper science, bookmark on the first slide. Set it to start/show at 0.5 seconds. The Dissertation Uk! Set it to paper display for rest of project. Select no transitions. That#8217;s it.

After you publish your project it should work just fine. School Admissions! Remember if you view your project to the end then the bookmark will automatically reset since there is is no point in keeping the research science project, last page of a project bookmarked. This looks like a great widget. Process Analysis Essay Crime! Couple of questions: 1. I#8217;ve read on another page regarding multi-users on the same shared PC. If the users had their own login, does your widget save its cookie in a location under their login? I basically need it to do the job, but with multi users with their own login. 2. Licensing: I intend to put this into a project i#8217;m doing for a company I work for. Research Paper! The end users are going to be around 20 employees can I acheive this with the school admissions, single user license (it willl only research paper science be me installing and using the hedgehog essay, widget). I am using Captivate 4. Many thanks for your help. Paper! If your users logon to the dissertation the system with a unique user name then yes it would store the bookmark status for each user. As for the licensing yes you would be able to do that.

If you are employeed by research science that company the you can use it for as many employees and process analysis projects as you want. If you do freelance work for a company you would also be able to paper use it under the single use license, but you would have to purchase a new license if you were to use it in a subsequent project or another client. I am currently on are sports too much essay vacation so I wont be around a computer that much the next couple of weeks. However feel free to research put a comment here and I will respond when I get the chance. Essay! I just purchased this file and research science the preloader. Literary Writing About! You are so fantastic. I have 2 questions. Science! 1. If I send the crime, file you will you change the text for me (bookmarking file)?

2. Project! Are you planning on coming out with anymore apps? You are such a great developer and we really need someone like you to make these apps. We teach online classes and we are struggling to find things that make reading 50+ pages more fun and user friendly. These students have to take a quiz at the end and so they really do have to read (some classes can have up to 150 pages) uggghhhh. If you have any advice on analysis what widgets to add or sites with good layout structures, I would so much appreciate it. Also, thank you for research science project you blog and tutorials, you really are a so helpful. Thanks again. Thanks for sonic hedgehog essay purchasing and the kind words :o) Right now I am on a vacation in Thailand so I can#8217;t do much from here.

However, I will be back on paper science August 5th and then I will be happy to bad analogies essays change the text for project you. Just send me an email to admin (at) captivate4.com with the literary writing, text you want to have in the bookmark widget and then I#8217;ll change it as soon as I come back. As for other developments yes I am planning to make some more components for Captivate, but it#8217;s hard to find the time. Right now I am working on a major project for Captivate that I hope will be finished in about a month or so. After that I have a couple of other components I would like to develop as soon as I get the paper science project, time.

As for layout structures etc. it#8217;s a bit hard to suggest something when I don#8217;t know what your current setup looks like. School Admissions! Drop me an email and then I can look at it when I#8217;m back from science project Thailand. You are the best. The Dissertation! I will send you an email. Thanks for everything, This certainly looks like a widget I#8217;d be interested in.

One question about how it works: when the Captivate 4 file is closed and reopened in science project order to crime return to the last viewed location, is anything saved to paper the computer#8217;s hard drive at any point? I#8217;m still not too familiar with Captivate 4, but I#8217;d like to know if all of this happens strictly within the published Captivate 4 file itself, or if the local computer drive is needed at any time. Any help you could provide would be awesome, and nursing school admissions I can email you privately in case some of this doesn#8217;t make sense. :^p. Thanks in advance, The component stores a #8220;Local Shared Object#8221; on the users computer. Basically it#8217;s similar to a cookie that a regular website would store, but this #8220;cookie#8221; cannot be deleted by clearing your cookies in your browser. Basically it means that the current progress is stored locally on the users PC and then retrieved again next time they start the Captivate project. If you need more info then drop me a mail to paper project admin (at) captivate4.com. My company posts numerous Captivate movies on a corporate Internet site as well as a public site based on Moodle 1.9. Can you assure me that this bookmarking widget will work in both environments (all accessed via Web browser)? If we should purchase and find the widget doesn#8217;t work, is there a refund? (Management is watching every penny and don#8217;t want to waste anything.

I know, it#8217;s only $35, but it#8217;s enough for essays writing about reading them to research paper science project say No if there#8217;s no recourse.) Yes I can assure you that it will work in both cases. Your intranet would work like any other website so that is no problem at all. Are Sports! As for the Moodle installation that would also work provided that you don#8217;t run any type of bookmark / resume function in Moodle already. If you publish your SCORM courses directly from Captivate then you need to be sure that #8220;Never send resume data#8221; is disabled when the courses are published. Research Paper Science Project! This is Captivate#8217;s own #8220;bookmark#8221; function so if that is enabled there will be a conflict. Other than that I will work anywhere. If you want to essay crime be sure that it works before purchasing it I can send you a demo version that you can test out.

If you are interested in that send me an research science, email to resume #8220;admin (at) captivate4.com#8221; and I#8217;ll send it to you. Any plans to make an AS3 version available in the near future? My bookmarks have stopped working and I do not know why. When I updated to the latest animation you sent the program did not bring up the #8216;root#8217; question. I assumed this was because I already had the earlier version. When it did not work, I rolled back to the previous version; this one asked the #8216;root#8217; question, but it would still not work. It didn#8217;t matter whether or not I published to a server, locally, or a shared drive. Can you please give me some advice as to what may be wrong. I just found our very first version of the bookmark and loaded into the new projects. This bookmark is working fine; it appears to research be something with the new bookmark and our machines/servers/files/folders/etc etc. Any advice is appreciated.

That sounds very strange. Which Captivate version are you using? If it is the version for Adobe Captivate 4 then there is a difference from the stars too much, first version to the latest version as to how it handles the projects name. This is to make sure that the research science project, bookmark also will work for projects published as EXE files. The new component for Captivate 4 requires that you fill in the project name in the preferences. Click File Document Info to check if your project name is filled out. Thanks for that mate; this time I actually read your notes with the animation; not just looked at the image. When I read it I saw I needed to have no spaces in the project name not have a space between each word like usual. Did that and it works fine now. Thanks for the great animation and essays about reading the response.

Great happy to hear that it is working out for research paper science project you again ;o) I have a lesson with 7 quizes spaced throughout#8230;however it only scores on the lastone. Nursing School Admissions! Will your bookmark widget work #8220;between quizes#8221;. I tried the free bookmark widget on the Adobe exchange and paper only works before a quiz#8230;not after#8230;.. Process Essay Crime! Thanks for the time! Michael, first, I want to congratulate you on science the new baby. Lukas is a great name! I actually considered it myself for sonic my own son. Anyway, are you still selling the science project, Boomark Widget with custom user input? Where do I go to process essay purchase it and can you customize one thing for me? Hi Pete thank you ;o) The bookmark widget in this post contains all three current versions actually. Therefore just purchase it here and you will get the widget with the custom user input as well.

Any changes you need then send me an paper science, email through the essays, site contact form and we can work it out. I was using the science project, demonstration link above for the bookmark with user-defined input and it looks as if it#8217;s not working properly since the site#8217;s design was changed. I#8217;ve tried several different computers and browsers and still no luck. Any ideas what#8217;s going on? Also, the sentence that provides a hyperlink to the AS2 widget #8220;You can see a demonstration of it here#8221; doesn#8217;t have a distinct color or underline to make the link noticeable.

I just tried the demo and it works fine here. I tried it on essays two different computers with IE8 and FF3. If you enter Pete in the box and then wait until page 2 or 3 hit Reload and then type Pete again don#8217;t you get the bookmark prompt? As for the link the color of the link is blue, but I agree that it can be hard to see. I do intend to research project change some of the properties in the near future when I get some more time on my hands. About! Sorry, false alarm! I got it to paper science project work after all.

It looks like we#8217;re not able to use any part of the pre-filled entry #8220;Please enter your name#8221; when testing the bad analogies essays, bookmark. I guess others should be aware of this as well. I was adding a couple characters to it so it wouldn#8217;t accept it unless I deleted what was already there. Research Paper Project! Which brings up a question. In my project, to prevent others from what I did, is there a way to have the cursor blink in the beginning of the entry field rather than at the end so not to tempt the user to add onto what is already there? By the way, I am placing my order for one license of the bookmark now. Or is it possible not to essays have a cursor dispayed until the research paper, user clicks in the box, which will ultimately replace what is admissions resume there? Thanks for buying! The #8220;Please enter your name#8221; is paper science project a text that I defined as an option in the Text Entry Box properties.

Basically you could leave it blank and thereby only have a blank Text Entry Box. Any instruction on what the user should do could be placed in a regular text caption then. Unfortunately you cannot remove the cursor from the TEB in Captivate. Sonic Hedgehog! Let me know if you have any other questions. Paper Science! Just noticed another bug in sonic the new design apparantly all paragraphs are deleted when entering comments so there is no space between then. Research Science! Another thing to add to literary about reading the to-do list. Michael, it looks like the bookmark with user defined input will not accept any spaces! If one enters spaces, the entry won#8217;t be recognized upon returning to the session.

That explains why I couldn#8217;t use the pre-filled entry as a login. That#8217;s an research paper project, error. Naturally it should take spaces into account, but it looks like there is a bug. I will fix it now and send you an updated version by email. Updated version sent to you Pete now it will handle the spaces correctly. We develop healthcare related courses that are delivered through our website to our facility users, which are Nursing Homes Assisted Living Homes. Noone actually buys the product outright but pays a fee to take the sonic, online class.

Which version would we need to purchase? Thanks. As long as you are delivering the courses through your own website then the regular single user license is just fine. The purpose of the Enterprise license is mostly aimed at E-learning companies who develop courses for external clients. Q1: Does the bookmark not store user answers for quizzes?

When I return to my captivate swf, the research paper science, answers I already filled in say #8220;You did not answer this question completely#8221; when I review the writing, test. Q2: Is there a way to tell if a bookmark has been created? I have links to my captivate swfs on research science a #8220;table of contents#8221; page and essay would like to display an icon beside each link if there is a bookmark. Q1: No it doesn#8217;t. That is research not possible. The Dissertation Uk! See the explanation under #8220;Requirements / Specifications#8221; in the post above.

Q2:You as a user can check manually if a bookmark has been created by going to the Shared Objects location on research science your machine, but there is stars essay no way to display an icon on a Table of Content page automatically. This would require custom Flash components in order to check for a bookmark and research paper science display an icon. Hope this answers your questions if not just shoot again ;o) I purchased the bookmark widget a while back, before I had Captivate installed. Now, I have installed Captivate 5 and I am unable to resume locate the Bookmark widget. Can some help walk me through re-installing it? The existing bookmark widget is not compatible with Captivate 5 since the research science project, Widget API has been changed quite a lot. I am in the process of re-developing the widget so it will work with Captivate 5 as well so keep an eye on this blog. Hopefully it should be ready in essays a couple of days or so. i have adobe captivate 5.5 and have published a presentation as a swf. i don#8217;t recall using this Bookmark widget, yet somehow it pops up when i view the final product. is research there some way of removing it from my presentation? your assistance will be much appreciated. thank you in process advance. If you used the Bookmark Widget then you can simply delete it from your project file and that#8217;s it. However if you can#8217;t recall using it, then chances are that you haven#8217;t and instead it is the self-paced learning prompt popping up.

Adobe Captivate specialist. I have been working extensively with Adobe Captivate since version 2. Research Project! On this site I offer tips tricks, tutorials and Adobe Captivate widgets. I am also available for freelance work.

Write My Research Paper for Me -
Science Fair - Writing a quality paper

referat schreiben Das Internet und die Lernordner sind voller Referate. Research Paper Science Project? Daher wollen wir an essays writing reading, dieser Stelle als Beispiel unsere sehr persönlichen Tipps und Tricks zum Thema Referate beispielhaft wiedergeben. 5.1 Die Vorbesprechung des Referats. Die Vorbesprechung des Referats sollte möglichst früh bei dem entsprechenden Dozenten/Lehrer erfolgen. Research Paper Project? Hier sind Zielvorgaben, Erwartungen und Bewertungskriterien eindeutig zu klären, damit es später keine Missverständnisse gibt. Process Analysis Crime? Günstig sind immer schriftlich fixierte Vereinbarungen oder Regeln. Research Paper Science Project? Wie solche Regeln aussehen könnten, das wird auf der nächsten Seite gezeigt. Solche Regeln helfen,die Erwartungen zu klären. Are Sports Too Much? Gute Dozierende erkennen Sie daran, dass sie bei der Referatevergabe mit klaren Regeln operieren.

Die Regeln können allerdings je nach Bedürfnissen und Erwartungen variieren. Nach der ersten Klärung muss in research project einem zweiten Schritt genauer vereinbart werden,was thematisch genauer erwartet wird. Process Crime? Der Referierende sollte in science einer Vorbesprechung sich bereits gründlich über das Thema des Referats informiert haben sowie eine vorläufige Gliederung des Stoffes zusammengestellt haben, um diese mit dem Dozenten durchgehen zu können. Process Essay? Fragen Sie Ihren Dozenten, ob er weitere Gliederungsvorschläge, fehlende Punkte, Literaturhinweise noch gerne hätte. Research? Wenn Sie unsicher sind, dann fragen Sie auch, ob er einen bestimmten Fokus auf das Thema setzen will und wie lange ihr Redeanteil sein sollte. Are Sports Stars Paid Too Much Essay? Diese Punkte sind von Dozent zu Dozent unterschiedlich und bedürfen deswegen der Nachfrage. Wenn Sie das Referat bis zur Endfassung ihres Referattextes hin vorbereitet haben, sprechen Sie es laut vor, um zu kontrollieren, wie viel Zeit die Endfassung des Referates in research Anspruch nimmt. Bad Analogies? Es hat sich auch als hilfreich erwiesen, vor einem Publikum zu sprechen, um sich möglichst authentisch auf die Redesituation vorbereiten zu können. Durch diese Vorbereitung vermeiden Sie, vorzeitig durch den Dozenten in research science ihrem Vortrag unterbrochen zu werden und das Referat möglicherweise nicht zu Ende halten zu können.

Planen sie dabei genügend Zeit für Fragen des Hörerpublikums ein. Writing Reading? Die Zeit des Vortrags sollte möglichst 15 Minuten nicht überschreiten. Paper Project? Entwerfen Sie einen Zeitplan, um sicher zu gehen, dass sie die eingeplante Zeit nicht überschreiten. Es gibt immer wieder Lehrende/Dozierende, die in sonic hedgehog essay die Referate eingreifen und dann Teile von dem referieren,was Sie eigentlich gleich noch sagen wollten. Research Paper Science Project? Trauen Sie sich in hedgehog essay diesen Fällen, die Dozierenden darauf hinzuweisen, dass dies gleich noch dran kommt. Research Paper Project? Geben Sie den Dozierenden ein Feedback, dass das Eingreifen in hedgehog essay Referate ungünstig ist. Research Paper Science? Auch Dozierende sollten sich daran halten, Ergänzungen erst nach dem Referat vorzunehmen.

Ausnahme: Grob unrichtige Behauptungen, die sofort richtig gestellt werden sollten. Regeln für Referate im Uni-Seminar (Beispiel nach Kersten Reich) 1) Jede Referate-Gruppe soll davon ausgehen, dass ihr Thema den anderen nicht bekannt ist. Hedgehog Essay? In der Vorstellung des Themas soll daher ein didaktisches Verfahren gewählt werden, wobei im Referat verschiedene Positionen eingenommen, die deutlich in science der Präsentation hintereinander oder nebeneinander auftreten sollen: Informieren: Grundzüge der Theorie darstellen (sachlich); Bildgeber: zu den Informationen werden geeignete Bilder gesucht und entweder dazu oder danach in sonic der Präsentation dargestellt; Beispiele: es wird mit diesen Beispielen ein Bezug zum Thema hergestellt; Verteidiger: die Theorien zum Thema werden verteidigt und ihre positive Wirkung auch am Beispiel der bisherigen Präsentation wird betont; Kritiker: die Theorien und die eigene Präsentation werden kritisch analysiert, auf Auslassungen und Einseitigkeiten hin betrachtet. 2) Eine freie Vortragsweise soll uns helfen, alles besser zu verstehen. Research Project? Ablesen ist uner­wünscht. Are Sports Paid Too Much Essay? Redeängstliche sprechen ihr Vorgehen mit dem Dozenten vorher ab. 3) Die Anregung von Diskussionen ist nicht nur wünschenswert, sondern notwendig. Dafür ist eine didaktische Strategie zu entwickeln. Research? Vor allem sind die Texte auf Kernaussagen zu bringen und nicht ausufernd vorzustellen!

Eine strikte Zeitplanung ist zu wählen und vorzubereiten! Untergruppen müssen sich mit der Gesamtgruppe immer vorher abstimmen! Das letzte Drittel der Zeit ist für Diskussionen vorgesehen! Insgesamt ist die Auswahl wesentlicher Punkte aus dem Thema entscheidend. Process? Was sich zu sehr auf spezifische Probleme bezieht, kann deshalb ausgelassen werden. 4) Jede Referate-Gruppe sollte ggf. Research Science Project? Spielszenen oder andere Szenarien wie Diskussionsforen usw. Hedgehog Essay? entwickeln, die das theoretische Konstrukt besonders anschaulich ver­deutlichen helfen. 5) Präsentation: alles wird in research paper project einer Präsentation zusammengefasst (entweder als Website oder als Powerpoint). Are Sports Paid Essay? Diese wird möglichst direkt nach der Gruppenpräsentation per research science project, Email an sonic, den Dozenten geschickt, der sie dann im Online-Seminarordner veröffentlicht. 6) Bei der Präsentation im Plenum sollen alle Gruppenmitglieder aktiv werden, d.h. Research Paper Project? jeder aus der Referate-Gruppe übernimmt einen Part!

7) In den letzten zehn Minuten gibt das Plenum und der Dozent jeder Referate-Gruppe ein Feedback! Beim Vorsprechen der Endfassung Ihres Referates sollten Sie, wenn Sie vor Freunden oder anderen Personen sprechen, darauf achten, dass Ihre Ausführungen für das Publikum verständlich und nachvollziehbar sind. Paid Essay? Denken Sie aber auch daran, dass diese womöglich das erste Mal mit dem Thema des Referats konfrontiert werden und eventuell nicht über das Vorwissen verfügen, wie ihre eigentliche Zuhörerschaft. Denken Sie beim Vortrag immer daran, Blickkontakt zu den Zuhören zu halten. Paper Project? Somit werden diese in sonic hedgehog den Vortag eingebunden und Sie erhalten eine körpersprachliche Rückmeldung über den Vortrag.

Schauen die Zuhörer fragend, gelangweilt? Gibt es Rückmeldungen? Diese Fragen bieten Ihnen den Anstoß, Ihr Referat noch vor Ort umzustellen, zumindest aber bei den Zuhörern nachzufragen. Der richtige Zeitpunkt des Beginns einer Rede liegt genau in science project dem Zeitpunkt, wenn alle Zuhörer ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf Sie richten. Stars Too Much? Warten Sie darauf, dass alle Gespräche im Raum abgeklungen sind, damit Sie Ihren Vortag beginnen können. Research? Es gestaltet sich oft schwierig, genau diesen Zeitpunkt des Redeeinsatzes abzuwarten und den Blickkontakt zum Publikum bei größeren Gruppen aufzunehmen.

Geben Sie der Gruppe ggf. Essay? mit leiser Stimme einen Hinweis darauf, dass Sie beginnen möchten. Beginnen Sie Ihre Anrede mir einer Begrüßung und der Vorstellung ihrer Person(en) und einer kurzen Vorstellung des Themas, über welches Sie zu referieren gedenken. Paper Project? Es hat sich auch als sinnvoll erwiesen, den Ablauf ihres Referats zu erläutern, damit das Publikum sich darauf einlassen kann. Process Crime? Visualisieren Sie diesen Ablaufplan mit den Medien, die Sie in research project Ihr Referat eingebunden haben (OHP, Powerpoint, Flipchart usw.) und verbalisieren Sie diesen für ihr Publikum. Literary Essays Reading? Die Zuhörerschaft kann somit den strukturierten Aufbau des Referates nachvollziehen und den zeitlichen Ablauf kalkulieren. Research Project? Wenn Sie ihr Referat mit Powerpoint zu visualisieren gedenken, können Sie Ihren Verlaufsplan auch während des Vortrags über ein Tafelbild/Flipchart zeigen (ungünstig ist ein Overhead wegen des Lichts in admissions Überschneidung mit dem Beamer). Science Project? Klären Sie in the dissertation uk Ihrer Einführung auch die Anredeformen untereinander.

Klären Sie auch, wie mit Fragen umzugehen ist. Research Project? Sollen die Fragen nach dem Auftreten direkt geklärt werden oder am Ende nach dem Vortrag? Für beide Weisen die Fragen zu beantworten, lassen sich Argumente je nach Aufbau des Referates finden. Werden die Fragen direkt beantwortet, sind Sie für alle Teilnehmer leichter nachvollziehbar, verständlicher und eindringlicher. Nursing? Natürlich besteht aber auch die Gefahr, vom Thema abzuschweifen und einen neuen Einstieg finden zu müssen. Paper? Mitunter wird genau die Frage gleich im Vortrag beantwortet. Sonic Hedgehog? Wägen Sie ab und finden Sie Ihren Zugang. Research Paper Project? Die direkte Fragenbeantwortung ist eine Form, die dem Publikum einen besseren Einstieg in sonic essay das Thema gewährleistet, fordert aber auch eine größere Form der Sicherheit und Redeerfahrung des Referenten. Research Paper Science? Es ergibt sich aus der direkten Nachfragetechnik auch die Möglichkeit, einen Dialog mit den Seminarteilnehmern zu beginnen, was das Referat interessant und lebendig macht.

Überlegen Sie sich einen geeigneten Abschluss für Ihren Vortag. Literary Essays About Reading? Möchten Sie den Vortag ausklingen lassen oder diesen mit einer weiterführenden Frage beenden? Gelingt es Ihnen vielleicht sogar, eine anschließende Diskussion auf einer Frage aufbauend zu entfachen? Haben Sie eventuell eine Gruppenarbeit oder Thesen zum Themenkomplex vorbereitet, um den Zuhörern das Thema noch näher zu bringen, oder birgt das Thema selbst aufgrund von Brisanz Redepotenzial für das Hörerpublikum? Markieren Sie sich brisante Stellen, welche Sie besonders betonen möchten in research project Ihrer Redevorlage, damit diese während des Vortrags nicht untergehen. Process Crime? Üben Sie diese Stellen (eventuell Zitate), wenn Sie ganz sicher gehen wollen, keine Pointe zu vergessen. Research Paper Project? Wenn Sie unsicher sind, ob Sie gerade schwierige Stellen hinreichend rüberbringen können: Nehmen Sie sich auf Tonband auf wie könnten Sie sich verbessern? Achten Sie auf Artikulation, Betonung, Aussprache, Schnelligkeit (schnell- langsam; hoch tief; laut leise; Pause).

Wenn Sie Ihr Referat auf die beschriebene Weise vorbereitet haben, werden Sie es beim Vortag oft in analysis Teilen auswendig können. Paper? Dies verschafft Ihnen Sicherheit im Umgang mit der Situation und dem Text. Essays? Nun sind Sie in science project der Lage, den Blickkontakt zum Publikum zu intensivieren. Bad Analogies Essays? Benutzen Sie die Redevorlage falls möglich nur zur Orientierung. Research Science Project? Falls Sie vor Nervosität Ihren Text vergessen sollten, sollte dieser aber je nach Übungsgrad stichwortartig bis vollständig auf der Redevorlage vorhanden sein, damit Sie sich schnell wieder orientieren können. Process Analysis Essay Crime? Bemühen Sie sich, sich möglichst von Textvorlagen zu lösen; setzen Sie sich zumindest Übungsziele. Sicherheit zum Ausdruck bringen. Um die nötige Selbstsicherheit zu unterstreichen, sollten Sie sich in paper project Ihrer Kleidung wohl fühlen.

Auch eine klare und laute Aussprache hilft, Sie als kompetent und sicher erscheinen zu lassen. Stars Essay? Wenn Sie sich von dem vermittelten Gedankengut abgrenzen möchten, bringen Sie dies zum Ausdruck, scheuen sich aber nicht, den zu referierenden Standpunkt zunächst aufzuzeigen. Redevorlage Endfassung des Referats. Bei Anfängern sollte die Redevorlage des Referats den gesamten Redeanteil Ihrerseits umfassen, damit Sie im Falle von Nervosität darauf zurückgreifen können. Research Project? Allein das Wissen um diesen Rettungsanker kann die Angst mildern und Sicherheit geben. The Dissertation Uk? Sie sollten dadurch jedoch nicht in research paper science project Versuchung kommen, den Text abzulesen und den Blickkontakt zu verlieren.

Ihre Endfassung sollte durchnummeriert sein und auf Blättern oder Karteikarten vermerkt sein. Analysis Essay? Die Endfassung sollte mehrere Tage vor dem Referatetermin fertig sein, um Un­sicher­heiten zu minimieren und eventuell den Text noch weiter einüben zu können. Science? Ordnen sie die Folien, welche Sie verwenden wollen, in sonic hedgehog essay einer sinnvollen Weise hinter der Endfassung an. Paper Science? Wenn Sie Powerpoint verwenden, dann nutzen Sie die Kommentierungsfunktion und machen sich einen Ausdruck. Wenn Sie mit verschiedenen Medien arbeiten, sollten Sie diese vorher auf ihre Einsatzfähigkeit prüfen oder in bad analogies essays Erfahrung bringen, ob diese eventuell vorher reserviert werden sollten (Hausmeister). Research Paper? Verlassen Sie sich nicht auf einen Datenträger ohne Rückkontrolle, insofern Sie nicht ihren eigenen Laptop zu einem Powerpointvortrag benutzen. Sonic Essay? Auch dann muss noch die Verbindung zum Beamer kontrolliert werden. In der Praxis lassen sich manche Techniken vorher nicht ausprobieren. Paper? Brennen Sie dann den Vortrag beispielsweise auf CD und kopieren sie ihn außerdem auf einen USB-Stick, um zwei Zugangsmöglichkeiten zu haben.

Stellen Sie sicher, dass für ihren Vortrag alle Medien bereit stehen und funktionstüchtig sind. Visualisierung des Vortrags. Die Visualisierung des Vortrags ist wichtig, damit den Zuhören das Material anschaulicher vermittelt werden kann. Sonic Essay? Dies gelingt zum einem durch das gesprochene Wort und zum anderen durch aufgeschriebene Stichpunkte. Paper Science Project? Hier kommt es jedoch auf Ordnung an process analysis essay, und auf Anschaulichkeit. Paper Science? Verbinden Sie Ihre Visualisierungen mit Beispielen/Anwendungen, damit sie besser verstanden werden können. Wichtig ist es, wenn mit Folien oder Powerpoint gearbeitet wird, mindestens Schriftgröße 18 (ggf. Sonic Essay? zur Not auch 16) zu benutzen, damit auch die Zuhörer in science project der letzten Reihe die Schrift lesen können. Uk? Die Folien sollten nur Stichworte enthalten und nicht übervoll sein, sonst werden diese womöglich nicht mehr von den Zuhörern gelesen oder stiften Verwirrung.

Auch bei Powerpoint sollte auf Übersichtlichkeit geachtet werden, weniger ist hier oft mehr. Stellen sie sicher welche Medien sich für ihren Vortag eignen und welche Medien durch den Vortragsraum zur Verfügung gestellt werden können. Paper Project? Meistens werden Referate mit PP- Präsentationen visualisiert oder mit Folien auf dem Overheadprojektor. Das Handout oder Thesenblatt. Es ist sinnvoll, Thesenblätter zu einem Referat zu erstellen, denn die Stichworte erleichtern den Seminarteilnehmern die Informationsaufnahme und ersparen das Mitschreiben. Essay? Anderer­seits weiß man aus der Lernforschung, dass teilweises Mitschreiben den Behaltenseffekt erhöht. Research Paper? Arbeiten Sie deshalb mit einer Kombimethode, in the dissertation der wesentliches Zusammenhänge auf dem Thesenpapier genannt sind, aber noch Platz zum Mitschreiben lassen (z.B.

Lücken für wichtige Begriffe). Ein Thesenblatt sollte die Struktur des Referats stichpunktartig enthalten, es sollte keinesfalls zu umfänglich sein, sondern nur die wichtigsten Gedankengänge oder Positionen enthalten. Science Project? Der Kopf des Thesenblattes enthält die wichtigsten Angaben zum Seminar oder der Veranstaltung. School? An einer Hochschule sind z.B. Research Science Project? die folgenden Daten von Bedeutung: Universität; Veranstaltung; Veranstaltungsnummer; Name des Dozenten; Name des Referenten; Datum; Zeitraum; Thema der Erarbeitung. Kurzes Inhaltsverzeichnis des Referats, Textteil mit Stichworten und Anschauungsmaterial, Literaturverzeichnis (zwingend wegen späterer Nachbearbeitungsmöglichkeit).

Thesenblätter sollten möglichst nicht länger als 1-3 Seiten sein, dennoch kann dies von Dozent zu Dozent oder zwischen Haupt- und Grundstudium variieren. Process Analysis? Fragen Sie also Ihren Dozenten. Paper Project? Denken Sie auch daran, dass genügend Platz für Notizen der Seminarteilnehmer vorhanden ist. Verteilen Sie das Thesenblatt vor Ihrem Vortag und keinesfalls während des Vortrags oder erst nach dem Vortrag, damit die Seminarteilnehmen die Gelegenheit haben, sich von Beginn an process crime, zu allen Punkten Notizen auf dem Handout zu machen oder Fragen zu vermerken. Bei der Gestaltung des Handouts gibt es einige Punkte zu beachten (vgl. Paper Science? Behmel 2001, 27): Im Handout sollte sich vor allem die gedankliche Struktur des Vortrags wieder finden, dabei muss natürlich nicht auf identisches Wortmaterial zurückgegriffen werden. Hedgehog? Inhaltlich ähnliche Gesichtspunkte oder Aspekte sollten kenntlich gemacht werden, dies kann durch Markierung (gleiche Farbe, gleiche Form) oder durch räumliche Zuordnungen entstehen. Research Paper Science? Der Text auf dem Handout sollte sich durch den Umfang vom gesprochenen Text unterscheiden, er sollte deutlich prägnanter sein. Are Sports? Markierungen im Text sollten gezielt und sparsam eingesetzt werden, damit der Leser sich im Text noch zurechtfindet.

Es ist sinnvoll, Grafiken in research science Handouts einzusetzen, da sich Zusammenhänge somit besser erklären und visualisieren lassen. Einige inhaltliche und formale Fehler haben wir in process crime einen Checkbogen verwandelt. Research Paper Science Project? Checken Sie vorher mögliche Fehler oder lassen Sie sich nach der Veranstaltung: klare Struktur, roter Faden. zu kompliziert, durcheinander. Thesenpapier folgt Vortrag. Vortrag passt nicht zum Thesenpapier. bleibt stets beim Thema. komplizierte, abstrakte Sprache. kein Rand, Format ungegliedert. Platz zum Mitschreiben. alles eng beschrieben.

keine notwendigen Infos enthalten. keine formalen Mängel. Der Überblick am Ende Zusammenfassung der Inhalte. Am Ende des Vortrags sollte eine kurze Zusammenfassung der dargelegten Inhalte stehen, um dem Hörer noch einmal den Zusammenhang der Inhalte zu verdeutlichen. Uk? Diese Zusam­men­fassung ist sehr wichtig für die Effizienz des Referates.

Auch wenn Sie bei der voraus­gegangenen Referatesituation zumeist auf Details eingegangen sind, bewirkt ein Gesamt­überblick am Ende einen höheren Wirkungsgrad, da er das Thema vereinfachend auf seine wesentlichen Aspekte konzentrieren kann. Referate mit mehreren Personen. Referate mit mehreren Personen bedürfen einer vorstrukturierten Planung, teilen Sie die Arbeit, nach gemeinsamer Sichtung des Materials, rechzeitig auf, aber organisieren Sie in research science project jedem Fall eine gemeinsame Generalprobe, um die einzelnen Teile sinnvoll zusammen zu fügen. Literary? So ist die Möglichkeit gewährleistet, dass Sie selbstständig Ihren Teil bearbeiten können, aber dennoch darüber informiert sind, was die anderen Referatepartner erarbeitet haben. Paper Science Project? Ein guter Informationsfluss zwischen den Referatepartnern ist unbedingt notwendig. Denken Sie besonders daran, sich über Zeiteinteilungen bewusst zu werden, diese zu planen und auch einzuhalten. Process Analysis? Um das Referat einheitlich zu gestalten, sollten Sie auch auf gleiche Präsentationsformate zurückgreifen, wählen Sie möglichst gleiche Medien zur Präsentation aus und denken Sie auch daran, mit dem gleichen Hintergrundbild bzw. Project? mit der gleichen Schriftgröße zu arbeiten. Auch die vertiefende Diskussion am Ende eines Referates sollte nicht dem Zufall überlassen werden. Nursing Admissions Resume? Sie können einer peinlichen Situation vorbeugen, indem Sie die Diskussion durch Fragen, Bilder oder Zeitungsartikel einleiten und diese auch lenken können. Paper Science? Sie sollten sich auch in essays reading der anschließenden Diskussion, wie auch während des Vortrags, davor hüten, Ihre persönliche Meinung mit dem Referierten zu vermischen, da Sie als Referent/in zunächst eine referierende und unterschieden davon eine wertendende Position vertreten.

Bitte denken Sie daran, dass die Seminarteilnehmer nicht so intensiv wie Sie über das Thema informiert sind. Research Project? Benutzen Sie nicht zu viele Fachausdrücke oder Fremdwörter, sonst laufen Sie Gefahr, dass das Referat zu theoretisch wird und die Teilnehmer früh abschalten. The Dissertation? Führen Sie notwendige Fachbegriffe dann ein, wenn sie gemerkt werden sollten. Vermittlung von schwer zugänglichem Stoff. Sie sollten niemals Stoff vermitteln, den Sie selber nicht verstanden haben, denn das macht Sie unsicher. Research Project? Sie laufen dann Gefahr, auf Fachfragen nicht antworten zu können und sich in process analysis crime peinliche Situationen zu begeben. Research Science Project? Denken Sie daran, dass Sie, sobald Sie referieren, der Fachmann sowie der Seminarleiter sind.

Somit sind Sie für Nachfragen verantwortlich. Wenn Sie ganze Sinnabschnitte nicht verstehen, sollten Sie Kontakt zu Ihrem Dozenten aufnehmen, dieser kann Ihnen mit Sicherheit weiterhelfen. Writing About? Insofern Sie rechtzeitig Kontakt zu diesem aufnehmen, wird dieser auch nicht enttäuscht sein, sondern erkennen, dass Sie versuchen, sich mit dem Thema intensiv auseinander zu setzten. Freie Rede und Redezeitbegrenzung. Eine freie Rede kann nur gelingen, wenn Sie diese vorher in research paper science Stichworten oder Visualisierungen ausgearbeitet haben. Hedgehog Essay? Anfänger benötigen mehr Textvorbereitung, Profis nur noch wenige Stichworte. Research Science? Wer Profi werden will, der muss sich sehr vielen Referaten aussetzen und ständig üben. School Admissions? Insbesondere eigene Forschungen und Studien helfen, die Leistungen in paper science project diesem Feld erheblich zu verbessern, weil man über eigene Ergebnisse besser als über fremde berichten kann. Bei der Planung des Vortrags sollten Sie beachten, dass die Fähigkeit konzentriert zuzuhören, nach etwa 20 Minuten erlischt. Literary Essays Writing About Reading? Verdeutlichen Sie sich, dass die Mehrheit von Zuhörern dann in research project der Aufmerksamkeit schnell abbauen. Nursing Admissions Resume? Reden Sie nicht länger als es die Aufmerksamkeit der Seminarteilnehmer zulässt, der Stoff wird nicht mehr gut aufgenommen.

Kürzen Sie den Stoff, wenn er den zeitlichen Rahmen sprengt. Project? Konzentrieren Sie sich auf die grundlegend bedeutsamen Aussagen zum Thema. Uk? Diese erkennen Sie, wenn Sie sich intensiv mit dem Thema auseinandergesetzt haben. Checkliste zu den Bewertungskriterien eines Referates (Behmel 2001, 60):

Best Essay Writers Here -
Research paper of a science project - …

Alice Walker#8217;s #8221;Everyday Use#8221; Essay Sample. Write an essay of approximately 750 words on “Everyday Use (For Your Grandmother,” by Alice Walker, in research science project, which you discuss the theme of the story, how the characters relate to or embody the theme, and the significance of the man-made objects (especially the quilt) to school admissions the theme. The theme of a story is similar to the thesis in an essay except that it is research science project usually not stated explicitly; it is often implied and deals with a universal issue that the narrative explores through the use of school admissions resume specific events and characters. Paper Science? The theme is almost always more ambiguous than the bad analogies, other literary techniques. Research Paper Project? As with any essay, there should be a clear introduction, body, and conclusion; it should also be written in the third person, that is, eliminate the “I think,” “In my opinion,” etc. Uk? Your primary source is the short story itself, which is available on Blackboard. In addition, you must incorporate two of the secondary sources that you will find in the quotes listed below. Whether you quote or paraphrase, you must provide the proper MLA in-text citation, but you do not have to provide a Works Cited page at this time. Remember, these sources are to paper science help support your argument/interpretation, not make the argument for you. “‘. . . I really see that story as almost about one person, the essays writing about, old woman and two daughters being one person. The one who stays and sustains—this is the older woman—who has on the one hand a daughter who is the same way, who stays and abides and loves, plus the part of science them—this autonomous person, the part of them that also wants to go out into the world to see change and be changed . Sonic? . . Science Project? .’” Statement by Alice Walker in an interview quoted by Mary Helen Washington in her “An Essay on Alice Walker,” on pages 101-102, and published in the book, Alice Walker, “Everyday Use,” edited by Barbara T. Christian, in the series Women Writers: Texts and Contexts, published by Rutgers University Press in essays, 1994 in New Brunswick, NJ. Washington’s essay is on science project pages 85-104.

On page 102 of this essay, Mary Helen Washington writes, “Everywhere in the story the fears and self-doubt of the woman artist are revealed. Process? The narrator-mother remains hostile to Dee and partial to research paper science project the homely daughter, Maggie, setting up . . . opposition between the two daughters. . . .” Washington further states, on page 103, that “‘Everyday Use’ tells a . . . Uk? threatening tale of the woman writer’s fears, of the difficulty of reconcil- ing home and art, particularly when the distance from research paper home has been enlarged by educa- tion, by life among the ‘gentlefolk,’ and by are sports stars literary recognition.” “In critically analyzing the uses of the concept of heritage, Walker arrives at important distinctions. As an abstraction rather than a living idea, its misuse can subordinate people to artifact, can elevate culture above the community. And because she uses, as the research paper, arti- fact, quilts which were made by essay Southern Black women, she focuses attention on those supposedly backward folk who never heard the word heritage but fashioned a functional tradition out of little matter and much spirit.” Barbara T. Christian, “Alice Walker: The Black Woman Artist as Wayward.” This quote is on page 130; the whole essay is on Pages 123-147 and is in the same book as the previous two quotes. Also in this book, Houston A. Baker, Jr. and Charlotte Pierce-Baker offer another perspective on the story in research project, their essay, “Patches: Quilts and Community in Alice Walker’s ‘Everyday Use’” (pages 149-165): “If one takes a different tack and suggests that the quilt as a metaphor presents not a stubborn contrariness, a wayward individuality, but a communal bonding that confounds traditional definitions of art and of the artist, then one plays on possibilities in the quilting trope [metaphor] rather different from those explored by stars paid essay [Barbara T.] Christian. Science Project? What we want to suggest in our own adaptation of the trope is that it opens a fascinating interpretive window on vernacular dimensions of lived, creative experience in the United States. Quilts, in are sports stars paid essay, their patched and research science, many-colored glory offer not a counter to tradition, but, in fact, an instance of the only legitimate tradition of ‘the people’ that exists.” This passage is on page 158. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and school resume, order Alice Walker#8217;s #8221;Everyday Use#8221; essay editing for only $13.9 per page. Top grades and research, quality guaranteed!

Relevant essay suggestions for Alice Walker#8217;s #8221;Everyday Use#8221; The lives of the characters in Alice Walker’s story “Everyday Use” have quite big differences. The three main characters are “Mama,” Maggie, and Dee. The events that occurred in each#8230; #8220;Everyday Use#8221; by Alice Walker. Alice Walker wrote a short story called #8220;Everyday Use,#8221; based on her life as an African in early America. The story was made into a short film that followed the#8230; Character Analysis of Maggie Johnson in #8220;Everyday Use#8221; by Alice Walker. When two daughters are raised alike yet live differently, there is a fine line of distinction between the essay crime, traits and aspirations of the two, as Alice Walker drew portraits of#8230; Character Analysis of Dee in research paper science project, Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use” The character of “Dee” in Alice Walker’s “Everyday Use” comes across as being very shallow, selfish and arrogant from the very beginning of the story. Sonic? As the story progresses though,#8230; Explication of Alice Walkers #8220;a woman is not a potted plant#8221; Walker writes this poem using a potted plant as metaphor describing a woman#8217;s role in paper, the 20th century.

The speaker in Walker#8217;s poem describes the great depression of women during#8230; A Lesson About Family: Alice Walker#8217;s #8220;Everyday Use#8221; Many sociologists define the term values as cultural types of standards by which people measure goodness and beauty. These values also serve as broad guidelines for social living and human#8230;

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Science Fair Project Final Report - …

essay physics These subject guidelines should be read in conjunction with the Assessment Criteria. An extended essay in physics provides students with an opportunity to apply a range of skills while researching a topic of personal interest in the field of physics. A physics extended essay is characterized by research science project a particular emphasis on physics within a more general set of scientific criteria. An extended essay in physics must take the are sports essay, form of a research paper involving a hypothesis or a model, or a critical analysis that demonstrates argumentation, comparison, or the extraction of relevant information or data.

The outcome of the research should be a coherent and structured piece of writing that effectively addresses a particular issue or research question and research paper project, arrives at sonic hedgehog, a particular, and preferably personal, conclusion. Choice of paper topic. It is important that the extended essay has a clear emphasis on physics and is not more closely related to another subject. A physics extended essay should, therefore, have a basis in physical theory and emphasize the essential nature of the subject. An extended essay in literary essays writing, an interdisciplinary area such as materials science will, if registered as a physics extended essay, be judged on its physics content, not its chemical content. The purpose of the essay is not principally to inform the reader about a specific topic, nor should it be a summary of the latest discoveries in physics. The student must be personally involved with the subject matter and paper science, not simply an informant. The topic should represent a challenge for the student.

Some topics may be unsuitable for investigation because of hedgehog safety issues. For example, experiments involving dangerous or carcinogenic substances, radioactive materials, lasers, microwaves, UV light noise or heavy equipment should be avoided unless adequate safety apparatus and qualified supervision are available. Typical experiments done in class, not suitable in themselves as a basis for research paper project, an extended essay, can be a source of good topics. Students should choose a well-focused, well-defined and realistic topic that allows for an in-depth treatment. Broad or complex survey topics, for example, investigations into black holes, gravity, time machines, the Higgs particle or the fate of the universe, will not permit the student to discuss conflicting ideas and theories, nor to produce an in-depth personal analysis within the the dissertation, word limit. Research Science! Also, by bad analogies essays definition, some topics are not suitable for an extended essay in research project, physics, which is an experimental science with a specific approach and techniques. Students should also be careful to avoid research topics that go beyond the boundaries of conventional science, for example, areas that are more related to metaphysics or pseudo-science. Examples of this could include the unknown forces of pyramids, physics and God's exisThe following examples of titles for physics extended essays are intended as guidance only.

The pairings illustrate that focused topics (indicated by the first title) should be encouraged rather than broad topics (indicated by the second title). Orbital determination of a minor planet is better than Gravitation. The variation in resistance of a wire subjected o different strains is better than Measuring the resistivity of different materials. The use of interference ringes to measure small displacements is better than Making interference patterns. 'The range variation of bad analogies water flowing out of a hole in a container is better than An application of Bernoulli's principle. The impact of the resistivity of the research science project, metal of a pipe and the pipe's wall thickness on the terminal velocity of a cylindrical magnet falling down the essays reading, metallic pipe is better than Eddy currents. Moreover, it may help if the paper, student further defines the topic chosen for crime, study in the form of a research question, followed by a statement of intent that indicates which broad process is going to be used in answering the question.ln this way,the approach to the topic chosen maybe even further clarified. Some examples of this could be as follows. Title Black hole at the centre of the Milky Way.

Research question Is it possible to paper project determine the presence of a black hole at the centre of the Milky Way? Approach A data-based approach is taken. From the astronomical observations of essays a star following a Keplerian orbit around a compact radio source, the mass of a supermassive black hole is determined. The level of uncertainty is appreciated. Title The wine bottle as a Helmholtz resonator. Research question Do wine bottles of different shapes behave as Helmholtz resonators? Approach An experimental approach is taken. The theoretical model is reviewed with specific emphasis on the physical and geometrical parameters determining the research, resonant frequency. By blowing across the opening of the literary essays writing about reading, bottle, a resonant frequency is produced, picked up and measured. The accuracy of the model is determined. Title The deflection of starlight by the Sun's gravitational field.

Research Question What will be the science project, angular deflection of starlight by the sun if Newtown’s universal law of gravitation is applied? Approach A theoretical (numerical) approach is taken. Assuming a corpuscular model of light, the motion of these corpuscles moving at sonic hedgehog, the speed of light in research science, a gravitational field is followed by iteration . The results are compared to the one derived from general relativity. Title The efficiency of electromagnetic damping. Research question Is the efficiency of electromagnetic damping of a moving glider a function. of the initial kinetic energy of the too much essay, glider? Approach An experimental approach is taken. The energy budget of research paper science a coil-carrying glider going through magnetic braking on a linear air track is followed by comparing the stars paid too much, mechanical energy lostto the science project, thermal energy generated in the coil. However, the aim of the uk, essay may also be presented as a statement or as a hypothesis rather than an actual question. Some examples are as follows.

The objective is to establish theoretically the proportionality existing between the terminal velocity of a cylindrical magnet falling down a metallic pipe and the resistivity of the metal of the pipe as well as the pipe's wall thickness. An experimental investigation follows. Water waves are observed in science, a long and narrow trough and stars too much, their speeds are measured. It is assumed that, for shallow water, the speed of the wave will be proportional to the square root of the depth of the water and paper, independent of the wavelength. The objective is to establish the relationship between power and temperature for an incandescent lamp. A retractable ballpoint will be used to test the law of energy conservation. The objective is to establish an acoustic model of the the dissertation, concert flute. In first-hand experimental essays, students should choose sensible and research paper project, feasible experiments that do not require extensive lengths of time for the construction of apparatus.

Highly sophisticated instruments are not required: in some cases, they can impose limitations and hinder the understanding of a phenomenon. Successful experiments will produce relatively rapidly the data necessary for a sound analysis. Ideally, students should carry out the research for the essay solely under the direction of the school supervisor. Literary Essays Writing About Reading! Some of the best essays have been written by research paper science project students investigating relatively simple phenomena using standard school apparatus, and this approach is to be encouraged. Regardless of where, or under what circumstances, the research is carried out, students must provide evidence in the essay of their personal contribution to the research approach and to the selection of the methods used. Essays based on research carried out by the student at a research institute or university, under the guidance of an external supervisor, must be accompanied by a covering letter outlining the nature of the supervision and hedgehog essay, the level of science project guidance provided. The domains of aerodynamics and hydrodynamics are theoretically and experimentally very demanding; for example, the construction of wind tunnels can be problematic and time-consuming. A topic within these domains must be chosen and defined very carefully. Physics applied to sports can be a source of excellent topics, although the acquisition of essays sufficient valid data can sometimes be problematic. The relevant biomechanics can be overwhelming. Students must choose a research question that can be treated effectively within the word limit and research paper science, is not of stars too much essay a trivial nature.

Treatment of the topic. Every extended essay in paper, physics will involve some research Into the background or theory of the topic selected. Admissions! However, extended essays in physics may then vary. Students may choose any of the following approaches. Experimental: design and implementation of an experiment then personal collection and analysis of the data. Data-based: location and paper science project, extraction of essays about reading raw or processed data, not collected directly by the student, which is research paper science project then further refined and analyzed. Theoretical : development of a quantitative or semi-quantitative description of some physical phenomenon, exercise of the model, predictions about its behavior and stars essay, limitations. Survey: formulation of a cohesive, ordered, analytical and supported (qualitative and quantitative) discussion of the topic. Combination: some combination of the approaches listed above. All extended essays in physics should summarize the scope and limitations of the work undertaken. This should always include analysis of any experimental design, uncertainties and precision of data, mathematical techniques, relationships with theoretical models, and reliability and quality of sources.

The essay content and development should directly evaluate the research question, possibly in the form of a test of project a hypothesis. Experimental essays allow students to display their own critical thinking skills in a more discernible fashion, but experimental work is not a requirement for a physics extended essay. However, a theoretical dimension must be part of the dissertation uk any empirical investigation. Any experimental work that forms part of a physics extended essay should be adequately described to allow the workto be repeated by others, who should achieve similar outcomes and conclusions. Particular care should be taken with data obtained through secondary sources. For data-based essays, the paper project, location and reliability of the nursing admissions resume, sources needed should be considered at the start of the planning stage.

Students must scrutinize such data and the experimental design with the same care that they would apply to science data that they have collected themselves. A careful scrutiny of research procedures could reveal serious flaws in experimental design or in data collection that invalidate the sonic hedgehog, results in whole or in part, or at least limit the interpretation. A purely empirical investigation relating two or three variables in research paper, the absence of any theoretical foundation is not satisfactoryfor example, an investigation involving only a mathematical analysis of the gathered data relating the index of refraction of an Epsom salt solution to the salt concentration. In such an essay, the the dissertation, student would be expected to investigate the theoretical physics relating the index of research science project refraction to the concentration. If a computer simulation of admissions resume a theoretical model is used, the algorithms developed or employed should be thoroughly analysed and simulation outcomes compared with reality to check their validity. For essays involving a theoretical model (computer simulation) describing a physical phenomenon, the planning should include the initial postulates, the key steps in the running of the model and the simulation outcomes gathered. Research Paper Science Project! Charts or code fragments may be used in the body of the essay to illustrate how the model was translated into software, but the paid, programs themselves should be placed in the appendix. Each line of code of a program fragment included in the body of the essay should count as two words towards the word limit. Research Paper Project! The focus of any extended essay that uses a computer to build and exercise models, or to analyze data, must be on the discipline of physics, not the software. In theoretical, data-based or survey essays, an evaluation of the sonic hedgehog, quality and reliability of the literature sources used must be part of the essay.

Students must have read enough about the research science, topicto make a value judgment about the reliability of the sources. Nursing School Resume! This can be achieved by researching secondary sources or by performing their own calculations. Students should not hesitate to discuss conflicting ideas and present their own opinions with their own arguments. In survey or theoretical types of essays, proper planning should involve interrogating source material in light of the research question, so that the views of other scientists are used to support the student's own argument, and not as a substitute for that argument. It may thus be helpful for paper science, a student to challenge a statement by a scientist, in reference to the topic being studied, instead of simply agreeing with it, where there is evidence to are sports support such a challenge. Analysis must complement data or information and paper project, not simply repeat it, while an interpretation should be deduced logically from the literary, data or information. Unfounded, far-fetched extrapolation should be avoided and shortcomings recognized.

The discussion should not be a rewording of results; it should generate a solid interpretation of the results to be compared to research published research on the topic. Absolute reliance on textbooks and the Internet is discouraged and no extended essay in physics should be based exclusively on such sources. Textbooks should be consulted only insofar as they may stimulate original ideas, provide models of disciplined, structured and informed approaches, and sonic essay, encourage direct and paper project, personal involvement with the essay topic. If students make use of Internet-based sources, they should do so critically and too much, circumspectly in full awareness of their potential unreliability. There are ways to verify the credibility of sources and a librarian could advise about this.

In the research paper science, introduction, it is usually appropriate to identify the relevant principles of physics. Essay! For example, the understanding of the motion of a cylindrical magnet falling inside a copper pipe requires the research project, application and integration of the Laws of essay Electromagnetic Induction and Newton's Laws of Motion. Students are expected to show that they are able to identify completely the relevant theory in the context of the research question and can apply it correctly. Project! In the previous example, a brief qualitative description of the forces acting on the falling magnet and their possible variations along its path will achieve this goal. If a historical set-up is appropriate, it should be restricted and are sports stars paid too much essay, focused rather than general and exhaustive. Some topics require some background foreign to physicsfor example, physics applied to sports or archeology. In such cases, only the essential non-physics information should be provided in the introduction.lf it is considered necessary that more information should be included, then the appropriate place for it is the appendix. In the introduction, the student must also show why the topic is worthy of investigation. The opportunity or potential for creativity and initiative is a measure of the significance (importance) and worthiness of the topic chosen.

Some topics may be unsuitable because the outcome is already well known and research paper science, documented in standard textbooks, and uk, the student may not be able to show any personal input. It is difficult to be precise about the 4,000-word limit in research paper science, physics as most essays include tables, graphs, figures, diagrams, equations and calculations. Examiners will follow the bad analogies, spirit of the research, word limit so that an essay that is excessive in length will be penalized. For experimental or data-based essays, a typical layout will follow the order of tables of data, graphs, analysis and conclusion. If the investigation is divided into two or more parts, it is recommended to repeat this order for the dissertation, each part with a brief overview conclusion presented at research science project, the end of the essay. If data and graphs are too numerous, they should be included in an appendix.

However, it is essays essential that the reader is able to science project follow the development of the essay without having to refer to the appendix. The core of the essay should be complete and stand on its own, with the collection of all tables, graphs and nursing school resume, diagrams inserted in the order required to allow for an easy reading and understanding. Tables, graphs and diagrams should be numbered so specific references can be made to paper them in the body of the essay. It is not necessary to include an appendix, but where one is used, it should not be done as an attempt to evade the 4,000-word limit. It is good practice to show one example of the calculations of numerical results, including the literary essays, calculation of errors. The components of the table of contents should be made specific to the topic of the essay. A generic list of contents such as theory, experiment, data, analysis, conclusion and bibliography is not satisfactory. References should appear as footnotes in the body of the essay, independently of the bibliography. However, general knowledge such as Newton's Law of Gravitation, definitions, or the Doppler Effect does not require any reference. An extended essay in physics could include elements typically part of the report of an experimental investigation within the research paper, internal assessment documentation.

However, the formal presentation of the extended essay is different from sonic essay, a laboratory report. For example, an annotated diagram can be included in the essay but an exhaustive list of equipment should not. Students are encouraged to look up scientific papers or articles published in recognized physics journals or magazines. Essays in theoretical physics should cover material extended from the science project, Diploma Programme physics course covered in process analysis essay, the classroomfor example, The application of project Huygens' principle to a single slit using the iterative method, or material from outside the coursefor example, The impact of solar light pressure on an orbiting satellite. Essays in experimental physics should cover topics not included in the school course's regular investigationsfor example, Are the tiny droplets produced by the impact of raindrops on a hard surface electrically charged?. Sophisticated computer interface equipment should be used as a tool, not an essays end in itself.

The reliability and limitations of such equipment should be looked at. A simple use of research paper science project simulation programs would not necessarily reveal a student's creativity and mastery of physicsfor example, the simple measurements of the harmonics of a stringed musical instrument by an electronic probe would reveal little of the bad analogies essays, student's intellectual abilities. Students are encouraged to look at abstracts of science research papers published in science, recognized physics journals or magazines. Interpreting the assessment criteria. Criterion A: research question. Although the aim of the essay can best be defined in the form of the dissertation a question, it may also be presented as a statement or proposition for discussion.

Whichever way it is formulated, the research question must be: appropriate to physics as a science; centered on physics and not on peripheral issues such as the history of physics or social implications of discoveries in physics Identified clearly and set out prominently in science project, the introduction. An effective treatment within the word limit requires a narrow and well-focused topic. The introduction should relate the research question to existing subject knowledge: the student's personal experience or particular opinion is rarely relevant here. The relevant principles of physics should be situated in the context of the topic. The introduction should not be seen as an the dissertation uk opportunity for padding out an essay with a lengthy account of the context of the physics involved. The way in which the investigation is planned will depend on the approach chosen by the student. However, the plan should include the relevant theory as well as an science project appreciation of the uncertainties or limitations inherent to techniques and apparatus. Criterion D: knowledge and bad analogies, understanding of the research science project, topic studied. The knowledge and process analysis, understanding demonstrated in a physics essay should extend from the Diploma Programme physics course or laboratory. Science! The fundamental knowledge acquired in the classroom could be applied to a new physical situation that requires an interpretation of this knowledge. A purely empirical approach seriously limits the level of knowledge and understanding of the physics related to nursing admissions a topic, and consequently should be avoided.

Criterion E: reasoned argument. Students should be aware of the need to research paper science give their essays the backbone of admissions resume a developing argument. Personal views should not simply be stated but need to be supported by reasoned argument to persuade the reader of their validity. For example, it is paper project not sufficient to write From the graph we can see that. . Straightforward descriptive or narrative accounts that lack analysis do not usually advance an argument and should be avoided. A well-organized and well-presented essay will enhance the clarity of an bad analogies argument. Criterion F: application of analytical and evaluative skills appropriate to the subject. Physicists use mathematics as a tool. This tool should not replace the relevant physics, nor become the research paper science, goal itself rather than the instrument used to reach the goal.

The student should show an understanding of the statistics and mathematical relationships produced automatically by software programs. A complete and process crime, solid understanding of the intrinsic limitations of an investigation, and their implications for the conclusions reached, is research paper science essential. It should be shown in some way that a given proposed limitation, possibly procedural, does have the are sports stars paid too much essay, expected impact on the final results and conclusion, for example, in the case where experimental results are compared to standard values. A proper manipulation of significant digits and uncertainties, including uncertainty in the mean and in graphs, is expected, as well as an understanding of propagation of errors. Criterion G: use of language appropriate to the subject. Scientific language must be used throughout the essay. Students should be encouraged to read articles from recognized scientific journals or magazines to learn about the proper style, organization and presentation of paper project a scientific paper. The essential quality of the language relates to exactness and precision, and resume, typical expressions, such as function of or proportional to, carry specific meanings. A curve on research paper a graph cannot be qualified as exponential or quadratic without proper analysis. Any symbols used must be clearly and fully identified in the context of the bad analogies, situation; for example, writing t for time would not be sufficient but writing t for time during which the magnetic force is applied would be precise and helpful.

Consistent is the key word here: the conclusion should develop out of the argument and not introduce. new or extraneous matter. It should not repeat the material of the introduction; rather, it should present a new synthesis in light of the discussion. The conclusion should reveal the impact on the final results of the project, investigation of uncertainties in experimental data, the limitations of a model or of an experimental design, or the validity of sources. Criterion I: formal presentation. This criterion relates to the extent to which the essay conforms to academic standards about the way in which research papers should be presented. The presentation of essays that omit a bibliography or that do not give references for quotations is deemed unacceptable (level 0). Essays that omit one of the required elementstitle page, table of about contents, page numbersare deemed no better than satisfactory (maximum level 2), while essays that omit two of them are deemed poor at best (maximum level 1).

The abstract is judged on the clarity with which it presents an overview of the research and the essay, not on the quality of the research question itself, nor on the quality of the research science project, argument or the the dissertation uk, conclusions. Criterion K: holistic judgment. Qualities that are rewarded under this criterion include the following. Intellectual initiative : Ways of demonstrating this in physics essays include the choice of topic and paper project, research question, and locating and using a wide range of sources, including some that may have been little used previously or generated for the study. Insight and depth of understanding: These are most likely to be demonstrated as a consequence of analysis detailed research, reflection that is thorough and well informed, and reasoned argument that consistently and effectively addresses the research question.

Originality and creativity: In physics, these include looking inquisitively at the surrounding world, innovation in experimental procedures and equipmentto measure variable parameters, an inventive approach to physical analysis or to classical topics, as well as the research paper, construction of imaginative theoretical models.